Technical Service Representative– Ref #CTH-SMO or LAC-NT
Coordinated by The Career Foundation
- Job Title: Technical Services Representative – Ref # LAC-NT
- Location: Brantford, ON
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Hours: 24/7 availability between operating hours of 6am – 3:30am; should be open for split and variable shifts
- Salary/Wage: $14.25 - $16.50/hour
- Start Date: April 9th, 2021
The Career Foundation is currently seeking full-time Technical Services Representatives on behalf of one of our employer partners; an industry leader providing exceptional outsourced Customer Contact Centre and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions to the world’s most respected organizations.
Benefits to you:
- Paid professional training to successful candidates
- Growth opportunities within the company
- Monthly bonus
- Provide knowledgeable technical support and troubleshooting guidance pertaining to network, Internet, cable, digital phone, and computer issues
- Communicate electronically and by phone with customers experiencing technical difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
- Diagnose and resolve technical problems encountered by customers
- Consult internal software, tools and guides, to research customer issues and implement solutions
- Document customer records with log of problems and solutions for use by other Technical Support Representatives.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience while staying within our support scope guidelines
- Educate customers in realizing the full benefit of the clients products and services and look for opportunities to improve our business and elevate customer experiences
- Promote and sell the features, advantages, and benefits of client products and services to our customers
- Employ time management and multi-tasking skills to maintain high service levels
- Thoroughly document customer interactions and escalate potential service issues
- Identify opportunities to improve customer service levels
- Provide feedback to leadership teams to improve environment
- Various other duties as needed
- Comfortable with computer systems, networking, computer components, LAN, cable and TV setups, internet applications, browsers, and a comfort level with troubleshooting these topics patiently with customers over the telephone. Experience and education in these areas is an asset however training is provided.
- Demonstrated customer service experience within retail, sales, or call center environments
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Professional business manner
- Ability to work independently and the desire to go above and beyond while contributing to a team’s overall success
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills and adaptable to changing priorities and challenging situations
- A positive “can do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
This employer partner is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
*How to Apply:
Please forward your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with “Technical Service Representative– Ref #CTH-SMO or LAC-NT ” as the subject header. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
Posting Expiry Date: April 1, 2021
The Career Foundation offers a wide range of career and job-related programs. Operating out of seven locations, we now help thousands of people each year successfully accomplish their employment goals. Our services, which are available at no cost to you, include workshops, individual coaching, training opportunities, and more. Participation in these services may be suggested to applicants in order to improve their likelihood of employment success.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.CareerFoundation.com