Team Lead, Customer Support– Ref #CTH-SMO or LAC-NT
Coordinated by The Career Foundation
- Job Title: Team Lead, Customer Support – Ref #CTH-SMO or LAC-NT
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
The Career Foundation is currently seeking full-time Team Lead, Customer Support on behalf of one of our employer partners; a not-for-profit energy efficiency organization in Ontario.
The Team Lead, Customer Support is responsible for leading and supervising customer service agents. The candidate chosen for this role will be accountable for ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of the work performed by the team, and that SLAs are met for the company’s programs.
- Act as the first point of contact for CS team questions and escalations
- Conduct daily/weekly team Huddles
- Lead coaching sessions and monitor team growth
- Support, motivate, evaluate, develop and coach Customer Support Specialists (CSS) to continually meet and exceed their individual and team targets
- Propose new improvements to customer relations; suggest enhancements to current CS program processes; assess Telax and CRM (GIBS) needs.
- Assign tasks to CSS as required and directed by the Customer Support Manager/Supervisors
- Address staff suggestions and concerns and notify the Customer Support Manager/Supervisors
- Monitor key performance metrics and report significant developments to the Customer Support Manager/Supervisors
- Ensure program SLAs are met (Gas, HAP, AFT)
- Work with Program Managers/Coordinators to assist with program needs and administration
- Provide training and continuous support to Customer Support Specialists
- Provide recommendations to Supervisors regarding follow-up outbound call priorities for CSS
- Monitor accuracy of customer data in various databases
- Join Customer Support Manager in meetings with other departments to maintain updated program rules and requirements, provide input, etc.
- Generate follow-up lists and schedules as needed to keep programs moving smoothly
- Assist with special projects and sales/marketing initiatives as required
- Liaise with other departments as required to resolve escalations and improve/align CS department processes
- Conduct program reporting as requested by Program Management/Customer Support Manager
- Other duties as assigned by the Customer Support Manager
- Must have availability to work various shifts as determined by current business needs, including evenings and weekends
- Excellent command of English (fluency in French an asset)
- Must have strong computer skills: Strong experience with MSOffice products (Word, Excel, Outlook) and web-based applications
- Must have strong attention to detail and the ability to complete tasks with accuracy
- Strong knowledge of all GreenSaver programs and offerings
- Effective problem-solver
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to maintain a professional, positive demeanor and work with integrity and confidentiality
- Self-motivated, puts forward creative ideas/ solutions
- Able to successfully complete tasks under minimal supervision
- Strong decision-making and delegation capabilities
- Proven Customer Support excellence, and a commitment to providing an exceptional customer service experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Proficient time-management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to a wide variety of audiences (including senior management, employees, customers and external agencies)
- Reliable, with a strong work ethic
- Previous experience in a call centre environment, particularly as a Team Lead, will be considered a strong asset
This employer partner is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
*How to Apply:
Please forward your résumé to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with “Team Lead, Customer Support– Ref #CTH-SMO or LAC-NT” as the subject header. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
The Career Foundation offers a wide range of career and job-related programs. Operating out of seven locations, we now help thousands of people each year successfully accomplish their employment goals. Our services, which are available at no cost to you, include workshops, individual coaching, training opportunities, and more. Participation in these services may be suggested to applicants in order to improve their likelihood of employment success.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.CareerFoundation.com