Press Brake Operator – Ref #CTH-SMO or LAC-NT
Coordinated by The Career Foundation
- Job Title: Press Brake Operator - Ref #CTH-SMO or LAC-NT
- Location: Toronto, ON (easily accessible by TTC)
- Job Type: Full-time, permanent
- Salary/Wage: $18 - $24/hour
- Benefits: 3 months upon hiring; Dental care, insurance, extended health care and life insurance
**If you're already registered as a client with The Career Foundation, please submit your résumé and the access code provided by your Employment Specialist**
The Career Foundation is currently seeking a full-time Press Brake Operator on behalf of one of our employer partners.
- Operate Trumpf CNC brake press 3100, and other machinery used in the production process or assist other machine operators
- Select proper punches and dies based on material thickness and type
- Set up tooling, load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment
- Determine if tools are undamaged and in a safe condition for use
- Consistently produce a usable product that meets dimensional specifications of engineered drawings
- Read work orders and tag product as required
- Lift materials, final products and items packed for shipment, manually up to 30 pounds
- Work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working with sheet metal; experience with TRUBEND 3100 equipment preferred
- Experience reading drawings and specifications and a knowledge of engineered specified tolerances
- Knowledge of tooling and tool maintenance
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven measurement and mathematical conversion skills including tape measures, angle gauges and calipers.
- Self-starter who works well independently
This employer partner is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
*How to Apply:
Please forward your résumé to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with “Press Brake Operator – Ref #CTH-SMO or LAC-NT” as the subject. *If you’re already registered as a client with The Career Foundation, please also include the access code provided by your Employment Specialist in your email.
The Career Foundation offers a wide range of career and job-related programs. Operating out of seven locations, we now help thousands of people each year successfully accomplish their employment goals. Our services, which are available at no cost to you, include workshops, individual coaching, training opportunities, and more. Participation in these services may be suggested to applicants in order to improve their likelihood of employment success.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.CareerFoundation.com