Energy Advisor – Field Services – Ref #CTH-SMO or LAC-NT
Coordinated by The Career Foundation
- Job Title: Energy Advisor – Field Services – Ref #CTH-SMO or LAC-NT
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Job Type: Full-time
The Career Foundation is currently seeking a full-time Energy Advisor – Field Services on behalf of one of our employer partners; Ontario’s leading not-for-profit energy conservation organization.
- Conduct basic energy assessments in residential homes and buildings following program protocols and standards
- Collect detailed & accurate on-site data collection forms, measurements, and photos and submit completed files within required timelines
- Interact with homeowners, building managers, and tenants, answering questions regarding energy efficiency, conservation programs and other related topics
- Install energy savings measures such as LED light bulbs and other energy savings devices (i.e., power bars, block heater timers, low flow aerators, and pipe wrap, etc.), as applicable to the Conservation Program in which participation has been confirmed
- Adhere to assigned assessment schedules, arrive on location in a timely manner and with all required equipment
- Provide a high level of Customer Care and Service
- Other duties as assigned, from time to time, by the Manager, Energy Evaluations and/or the Supervisor, Energy Evaluations
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum High School Diploma (a post-secondary education will be considered an asset)
- Certified Energy Advisor certificate is an asset (but not required)
- Excellent Customer Service and Computer skills as well as a Professional demeanor
- Knowledge or experience in Building Science, Home Construction or Home Inspections is a benefit
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to engage businesses in funded energy conservation opportunities with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication, highly organized, attention to detail with a positive attitude and interest in the Energy and Environment sectors
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Web Based Applications with an aptitude to learn internal software and relevant applications
- Multilingual ability is considered an asset
Further Requirements and Qualifications
- Completion of a criminal background check
- Access to a personal insured vehicle as well as being able to travel to surrounding communities along with general and automotive liability coverage
- Willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Valid Ontario driver's license, full G required
This employer partner is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
*How to Apply:
Please forward your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with “Energy Advisor – Field Services – Ref #CTH-SMO or LAC-N” as the subject header. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
The Career Foundation offers a wide range of career and job-related programs. Operating out of seven locations, we now help thousands of people each year successfully accomplish their employment goals. Our services, which are available at no cost to you, include workshops, individual coaching, training opportunities, and more. Participation in these services may be suggested to applicants in order to improve their likelihood of employment success.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.CareerFoundation.com