Technical Sales Consultant – Residential Insulation – Ref #CTH-SMO or LAC-NT
Coordinated by The Career Foundation
- Job Title: Technical Sales Consultant – Residential Insulation – Ref #CTH-SMO or LAC-NT
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent (35-40 hours/week)
The Career Foundation is currently seeking a full-time Technical Sales Consultant on behalf of one of our employer partners; Ontario’s leading not-for-profit energy conservation organization.
What’s in it for you:
Competitive performance pay; consisting of base salary, car allowance and uncapped commissions! A company cell phone and laptop will also be provided.
Full company benefits are available for the right candidate:
- Group benefits (dental, vision, prescription drugs, etc.)
- Vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Group RRSP Option
- Life Insurance
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Education Assistance Program
- Prompt response to incoming Homeowner sales leads
- Actively “seek out” new quote opportunities within your territory
- Travel to sites to discuss customer needs, create solutions and share USP
- Prepare detailed quotes for customers
- Follow up with customers to maximize quote conversions; and finalize “signed” contracts with clients
- Prepare and send in orders complete with contract, work plan details, photos and drawings (where required) to Operations Department
- Meet project manager at specific project sites as deemed necessary to review scope of work
- Prepare Change Work Orders and update work plan details when changes to projects occur
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction with work product
- Attend sales meetings as requested by Sales Manager
- Track all opportunities, quotes and sales activity in our CRM system
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 2+ years Outside sales experience in the residential construction field (insulation preferred).
- Bonus - knowledge of insulation, air sealing, ventilation, and basic understanding of what constitutes a “building envelope”
- Post-secondary education in a related field, or a combination of education and relevant experience
- Must be comfortable on ladders and entering “cramped” spaces (i.e., crawlspaces and attics) during site visits
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Must have own vehicle
- Solid computer skills, including delivering sales presentations virtually
- Must be able to work from home (at times)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Experience using a CRM system
- Experience as a home energy advisor is an asset
This employer partner is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
*How to Apply:
Please forward your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with “Technical Sales Consultant – Residential Insulation – Ref #CTH-SMO or LAC-NT” as the subject header. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
The Career Foundation offers a wide range of career and job-related programs. Operating out of seven locations, we now help thousands of people each year successfully accomplish their employment goals. Our services, which are available at no cost to you, include workshops, individual coaching, training opportunities, and more. Participation in these services may be suggested to applicants in order to improve their likelihood of employment success.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.CareerFoundation.com