Project Administrator, Retrofits– Ref #CTH-SMO or LAC-NT
Coordinated by The Career Foundation
- Job Title: Project Administrator, Retrofits – Ref #CTH-SMO or LAC-NT
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary/Wage: Competitive salary and full company benefits
The Career Foundation is currently seeking a full-time Project Administrator on behalf of one of our employer partners; a not-for-profit energy conservation organization in Ontario.
The Project Administrator, Retrofits organizes, schedules, coordinates all aspects of retrofit and spray foam project activities internally and externally. This role reports to the Operations Manager, Retrofits who is responsible for the overall performance of the private projects process.
- Group benefits (dental, vision, prescription drugs, etc.)
- Vacation, sick days and personal days
- Group RRSP Option
- Life Insurance
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Organize, schedule, and coordinate all aspects of field activities with internal and external clients, contractors, suppliers, and other service providers; includes all private projects, and other field services.
- Communicate with clients regarding scheduling issues or conflicts as escalated by the Admin Team and provide resolution when possible.
- Confirm identified discrepancies in scope of work with Sales Team as required and adjust files as necessary
- Assists in developing and monitoring: business cases, project charters and plans, monitoring adherence to project schedules, tracking progress and time efficiencies.
- Manage engagement risk by reaffirming client expectations, managing scope, and taking early action to resolve problems.
- Assist with the tracking of Health and Safety documentation for the crews.
- Ensure vehicle maintenance is coordinated and followed through, keep track of records for each vehicle.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years’ work experience in the scheduling and organization of construction projects or similar field services in residential and commercial applications.
- 2 years’ work experience in performing administrative duties relating to construction projects or similar field services including the creation and processing of purchase orders, invoices, quality assurance documents, and project costing reports and others.
- Demonstrable experience in managing multiple tasks and priorities.
- Demonstrable experience in providing high level customer service.
- Completed high school education (minimum); Post-secondary education focused in Construction / Project Management is considered an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Perform effectively under pressure and thrives on challenges and solution oriented.
- Able to work in a team environment and independently as well.
- Strong attention to detail and be able to complete tasks timely and accurately.
This employer partner is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
*How to Apply:
Please forward your résumé to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with “Project Administrator, Retrofits– Ref #CTH-SMO or LAC-NT” as the subject header. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
The Career Foundation offers a wide range of career and job-related programs. Operating out of seven locations, we now help thousands of people each year successfully accomplish their employment goals. Our services, which are available at no cost to you, include workshops, individual coaching, training opportunities, and more. Participation in these services may be suggested to applicants in order to improve their likelihood of employment success.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.CareerFoundation.com