WHAT YOULL DO
- Work collaboratively with the Store Leadership team to inspire a customer-centric culture bringing to life Indigos mission while incorporating both physical and online channels to meet the customer needs
- Responsible for the opening and closing of the store, the daily store operations, customer experience, maintaining visual standards and achieving or exceeding sales plans
- Ensure the team is well informed about the products that Indigo carries, promotions and programs
- Support the planning, prioritization and execution of the work you and the team are doing
- Responsible for the facilities, maintenance, health and safety and loss prevention of the store on the shift you are leading
WHO YOU ARE
Indigo Books & Music is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.