Customer Experience Specialist – Ref # LAC-NT and CTH-SMO
The Career Foundation is currently seeking a full-time Customer Experience Specialist on behalf of one of our employer partners; a Toronto-based, digitally native business that offers thoughtfully designed bedding products with a frictionless customer experience.
· Location: Toronto, ON
· Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
· Hours: Monday – Friday & Weekends
The Customer Experience Specialist will communicate through multiple channels including by email, phone, and live chat and serve as the point person for customers.
You are perfect for this role if you enjoy working with customers and possess exceptional customer service and organization skills. You also love to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out and are highly adaptable, dynamic, and are eager to take on the different challenges and tasks that come with working for an energetic start-up.
· Remote interview process
· Sanitization of all work surfaces 4x a day
· Masks required to be worn
· Employee screening form
Benefits to you:
· Dental care
· Extended health care
· Vision care
· Assist customers in by answering customer questions and providing information about products.
· Provide exceptional customer service in person and through email, live chat, and by phone.
· Help to respond to customer inquiries, follow up on customer questions related to orders, and successfully solve problems through proactive follow-up on issues and effective de-escalation strategies.
· Communicate and coordinate with the customer experience team to ensure that all daily tasks are addressed in a priority sequence.
· Discuss unique situations with the customer experience team and management by problem solving to find an optimal solution.
· Act as an ambassador for the brand and become an expert on the products (product training will be provided). Engage in self-directed learning to become an expert in industry trends and other sleep products available on the market.
· Follow up with our courier and warehouse partners daily to track orders and ensure the delivery of orders is as smooth as possible for our customers.
· You are coachable, flexible, and self-motivated.
· You can hit the ground running, and your drive to succeed is off the charts! * You are highly focused on providing exceptional service to our customers.
· You are detail-oriented, meticulous, and analytical.
· You possess a positive attitude, enjoy solving problems and are eager to take on new and challenging tasks.
· You are a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment and have a demonstrated ability to deal with and adapt to change.
· Highly effective communication skills both written and spoken (ability to communicate in French would be an asset)
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· 2 years of Customer Service experience preferred
· Experience in customer service role or retail sales
· Self-starter that needs little to no supervision
· University/college education or equivalent work experience
· Proficiency in browser-based and mobile-based applications
This employer partner is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
Please forward your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and write Customer Experience Specialist – Ref # LAC-NT and CTH-SMO in the subject line. ***Use the following format to name your résumé/cover letter: Last Name, First Name - Job Title
If you are registered with The Career Foundation and know your “contact code” for job postings, please include it in your email body. If you do not know your contact code, please ask your Employment Specialist.
The Career Foundation offers a wide range of career and job-related programs. Operating out of seven locations, we now help thousands of people each year successfully accomplish their employment goals. Our services, which are available at no cost to you, include workshops, individual coaching, training opportunities, and more. Participation in these services may be suggested to applicants in order to improve their likelihood of employment success.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.CareerFoundation.com