Shipping Clerk – Ref # LAC-NT and CTH-SMO
The Career Foundation is currently seeking a full-time Shipping Clerk on behalf of one of our employer partners, a fast-growing company in the field of sales and distribution of High Pressure Water pumps.
· Location: Toronto, ON
· Job Type: Part-time, Permanent
· Hours: Monday – Friday, 20 hours/week
· Wage: $18/hour
· Vacancies: 2
· Print daily sales receipts and cross-check with computer software to ensure accuracy
· Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs
· Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped
· Affix proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping
· Track inventory and report any shortages to sales team so we can update the website
· Process orders based on the buyer’s preferred shipping system (e.g. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.)
· Contact carrier and schedule shipping for each package
· Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed
· 1-2yrs work experience in technical/industrial equipment industries
· Product knowledge in pumps and electric motors is an asset
· Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
· Familiarity with CRM systems/popular sales channels
· Documentation skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
· Ability to multi-task working
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information
This employer partner is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
Please forward your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and write Shipping Clerk – Ref # LAC-NT and CTH-SMO in the subject line. ***Use the following format to name your résumé/cover letter: Last Name, First Name - Job Title
If you are registered with The Career Foundation and know your “contact code” for job postings, please include it in your email body. If you do not know your contact code, please ask your Employment Specialist.
The Career Foundation offers a wide range of career and job-related programs. Operating out of seven locations, we now help thousands of people each year successfully accomplish their employment goals. Our services, which are available at no cost to you, include workshops, individual coaching, training opportunities, and more. Participation in these services may be suggested to applicants in order to improve their likelihood of employment success.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.CareerFoundation.com