Mutual Funds Representative – Level 6 (TD Bank Contact Centre) – Ref # WH-DR
The Career Foundation is currently seeking full-time Mutual Funds Representatives – Level 6 on behalf of TD Bank, based in the GTA. They are looking for customer focused individuals that take pride in service excellence.
· Location: Markham, ON
· Job Type: Full-time
· Wage: TBD
· Vacancies: 15
For these positions, full flexibility is required including working afternoons and evenings. For Fulltime Banking Information to be provided to Clients.
TD is following all the COVID safety guidelines. Any training required in person, where the training is to be held, will be done on a desktop or a laptop. Mandatory masks are required, for all new hires daily temperature checks will be required along with hand washing, hand sanitizer and wipes will be available. HR will also be checking in approx. 1 week before and then the day before the start date, to ensure the employee is safe and healthy.
Mutual Funds Representative positions will be dedicated to assisting and providing financial excellence in customer service within a supportive and committed way. Upon completion of training, Representatives will adapt their knowledge in accordance with industry regulations, with the execution of instructions and the service of customer accounts. Shift will then change from the daytime training hours, to the regular rotations.
· Provide customers with the best financial solutions and offer guidance on how TD can help them meet their needs, now and in the future, using knowledge you will gain about Investment product and service suite.
· Deliver outstanding service and/or sales support with minimal to moderately complex transactions related to financial products and services with the aim to provide complete and correct solutions the first time.
· Play a key role in addressing customer concerns and be accountable for problem solving and/or raising matters to the appropriate people.
· Work towards achieving set goals while being an ambassador for innovation by offering legendary experiences and trusted advice.
· Work effectively as a team, use and learn from each other’s knowledge and support your co-workers to resolve customer issues, and improve efficiency of the advice team.
· Your main role would be to provide exceptional Financial Customer Service to our incoming call clients.
· You will play a key role in enhancing the customer experience by providing high quality service at every interaction and ensuring customer concerns are being handled appropriately, while working in a dynamic fast pace environment
· A requirement of the role is to meet Monthly Units, Customer Service, Productivity and Compliance targets (Customer Service, Productivity, Advice/Units, Compliance and Team Environment
· High school diploma and minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience
· Strong and clear communication skills
· IFIC Certification OR withing the first 90 days of employment, independently study for and pass IFIC to maintain employment
· Mature attitude with polished Customer Service experience
· Willingness and ability to gain Mutual Funds training and experience
· Able to work remotely when required
· Possess computer & multi-tasking skills
· Require full proficiency gained through job related training to perform a range of activities
· Thrive in a dynamic, fast pace and time-sensitive environment
· Passionate and engaging professional with a desire to consistently and compassionately deliver superior customer experience
· Due to training and learning curve to the role, we discourage any vacation within the 1st 3-6 months
· Contact Center is a non-customer facing role, sedentary role, taking inbound calls from customers who bank with TD and calling the number on the back of their banking access card.
This employer partner is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
Please forward your résumé and cover letter to JOBSWH.DR@careerfoundation.org and write Mutual Funds Representative – Level 6 (TD Bank Contact Centre) – Ref # WH-DR in the subject line. ***Use the following format to name your résumé/cover letter: Last Name, First Name - Job Title
If you are registered with The Career Foundation and know your “contact code” for job postings, please include it in your email body. If you do not know your contact code, please ask your Employment Specialist.
The Career Foundation offers a wide range of career and job-related programs. Operating out of seven locations, we now help thousands of people each year successfully accomplish their employment goals. Our services, which are available at no cost to you, include workshops, individual coaching, training opportunities, and more. Participation in these services may be suggested to applicants in order to improve their likelihood of employment success.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.CareerFoundation.com