General Labour/Packaging – Ref # WH-DR
The Career Foundation is currently seeking General Labour/Packaging employees on behalf of one of our employer partners.
This Employer provides peace of mind for their clients through the provision of proactive effective security services, while enhancing their personal safety, as well as protecting their personal property and information
· Location: Brampton, ON
· Job Type: Full-time
· Hours: 6:00am – 2:30pm
· Wage: $17 - $19/hour
· Vacancies: 40
· Packaging cooked or semi cooked meat products (Chicken, beef and pork)
· Moving product in and out of cold storage refrigerated area
· Verification of Best Before Dates and labels
· Able to supply packaging lines with boxes, films, and labels
· Inventory control of label room and staging area
· Collect and package meat parts
· Hang and tie product, hang product,
· Open boxes of frozen meat into tanks
· Vat washer, tree washer, load/unload product
· Other related duties as required
· Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the English language
· Must be able to complete physical requirements of job
This employer partner is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
*How to Apply:
Please forward your résumé and cover letter to JOBSWH.DR@careerfoundation.org and write General Labour/Packaging – Ref # WH-DR in the subject line. ***Use the following format to name your résumé/cover letter: Last Name, First Name - Job Title
If you are registered with The Career Foundation and know your “contact code” for job postings, please include it in your email body. If you do not know your contact code, please ask your Employment Specialist.
The Career Foundation offers a wide range of career and job-related programs. Operating out of seven locations, we now help thousands of people each year successfully accomplish their employment goals. Our services, which are available at no cost to you, include workshops, individual coaching, training opportunities, and more. Participation in these services may be suggested to applicants in order to improve their likelihood of employment success.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.CareerFoundation.com