General Labour-Afternoon Shift – Ref # EH-VS
The Career Foundation is currently seeking a full-time Permanent General Labour-Afternoon Shift on behalf of one of our employer partners, a leading manufacturer of high quality, frameless cabinetry in Mississauga.
· Location: Mississauga
· Job Type: Full-time - Permanent
· Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 4:00pm – 12:30am
· Salary/Wage: $15.50/hour + $2.00/hour shift premium
· Vacancies: 3
Benefits to you:
· Company offers comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, onsite gym, and subsidized cafeteria.
· Order picking/stocking.
· Putting doors on cabinets.
· Putting together draw boxes.
· General housekeeping duties when necessary.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
· Able to use tape measure.
· Able to stand for long periods of time.
· Good command of the English language.
· Knowledge of wood species an asset.
· Relevant experience in a manufacturing environment an asset.
· Excellent attention to detail.
This employer partner is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
To help keep our employees safe we have implemented the following protocols:
Staggered start, end and break times to help with social distancing, increased lunchroom space, placed sanitizer stations through the building, provide masks, gloves and other PPE and have employees complete a daily prestart questionnaire.
Please forward your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com and write General Labour-Afternoon Shift – Ref # EH-VS in the subject line. ***Use the following format to name your résumé/cover letter: Last Name, First Name - Job Title
If you are registered with The Career Foundation and know your “contact code” for job postings, please include it in your email body. If you do not know your contact code, please ask your Employment Specialist.
Posting Expiry Date: Until Filled
The Career Foundation offers a wide range of career and job-related programs. Operating out of seven locations, we now help thousands of people each year successfully accomplish their employment goals. Our services, which are available at no cost to you, include workshops, individual coaching, training opportunities, and more. Participation in these services may be suggested to applicants in order to improve their likelihood of employment success.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.CareerFoundation.com