Material Handler – Ref # EH-VS
The Career Foundation is currently seeking a full-time permanent Material Handler on behalf of one of our employer partners, a leading manufacturer of high quality, frameless cabinetry in Mississauga.
. Location: Mississauga
· Job Type: Full-time - Permanent
· Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 7:30am – 4:00pm
· Salary/Wage: $17.00 per hour
· Vacancies: 1
Benefits to you:
· Company offers comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, onsite gym, and subsidized cafeteria.
· Remove cabinets from line.
· Load trucks. (hand balming)
· Scan items for shipping.
· Check for completeness of kitchens and quality of packing.
· Ship all finished orders according to standard operating procedures.
· Clean up work area and department when necessary.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be able to lift min 50lbs.
· Shipping (hand balming) and loading experience preferred but not necessary.
· Good command of the English language.
· Must be physically fit and able to handle repetitive moving, lifting, and carrying.
· Basic computer skills.
· Must be reliable and able to work with minimum supervision.
This employer partner is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
To help keep our employees safe we have implemented the following protocols:
Staggered start, end and break times to help with social distancing, increased lunchroom space, placed sanitizer stations through the building, provide masks, gloves and other PPE and have employees complete a daily prestart questionnaire.
Please forward your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and write Material Handler – Ref # EH-VS in the subject line. ***Use the following format to name your résumé/cover letter: Last Name, First Name - Job Title
If you are registered with The Career Foundation and know your “contact code” for job postings, please include it in your email body. If you do not know your contact code, please ask your Employment Specialist.
Posting Expiry Date: Until Filled
The Career Foundation offers a wide range of career and job-related programs. Operating out of seven locations, we now help thousands of people each year successfully accomplish their employment goals. Our services, which are available at no cost to you, include workshops, individual coaching, training opportunities, and more. Participation in these services may be suggested to applicants in order to improve their likelihood of employment success.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.CareerFoundation.com